by Stephanie De'Ath
Rent this video now and have 7 days access to view as many times as you like.
In this video Stephanie will cover:
- Signs, symptoms and differential diagnosis
- Hypermobility and injury
- An overview of hypermobility and
- How does Soft Tissue Therapy fit into the management of clients with hypermobility
- Increase your awareness of Hypermobility Spectrum Disorder (HSD) and Hypermobility Elhers-Danlos Syndrome (hEDS)
- Develop understanding for the large variety of symptoms / disorders and the medical / healthcare experience the Hypermobile client may face
- Review the relationship to gut health, mental health, and neurodiversity
- Develop your understanding of appropriate techniques or approaches in your toolkit to use with a hypermobile client
Run time: 45 minutes
Prior to graduating from NLSSM, Stephanie completed Trinity Laban’s MSc Dance Science programme in 2012 and completed professional dance training at Middlesex University achieving a BA (Hons) in Dance Studies (2008-2011).
Stephanie’s dance background and Dance Science studies initiated a keen interest in the areas of movement analysis, injury surveillance and rehabilitation. After studying these topics extensively during undergraduate/postgraduate study, Stephanie decided she wanted to have a more ‘hands-on’ approach and subsequently this led to pursuing the course at NLSSM.