EXAM BOOKING PROCEDURE
Stage 1: Requirements
- Please ensure that you have submitted all assignment papers no less than 6 weeks before your written exam date. If a student fails to do this they will automatically loose their exam booking and be charged in full to re-book.
- Ensure you have passed all your resubmissions prior to taking your written exam, it is important for two reasons:
- this is the material you are studying from and if you do not have all the information it will reflect in your answers
- if it is discovered upon marking your final paper that you have not passed your resubmissions and have failed your written exam, your retake will be charged at full rate.
- Case studies must be submitted no less than two weeks before your practical exam.
- The same goes for your written exam, it must taken at least two weeks prior to the practical.
- Once your booking is made, it is not transferable and any changes or re-bookings will require full payment. Unless medically excempt, at the schools discretion, a transfer may be made. Medical certificate will be required
Stage 2: Written Exam
- There is a set date for the written exam that will be approximately two weeks prior to the the practical exam date.
- This exam is taken online.
Stage 3: Practical Exam
- All available dates are listed below
- This exam is taken at our North London site in The Annexe.
- Please bring along a copy of your insurance, first aid certificate and your completed log book to the exam.
Stage 4: Booking your Exams
- Email email@example.com to request your preferred dates for both the written and practical exams.
- Payment is required for students post 6 months from the finish date of their diploma. Any course from 20A onwards payment is required if you are taking your exams with another class that is not yours. Cost is £162.50 per component (Inc VAT).
- The time of your practical exam will be confirmed by the office closer to the day, if you require a specific time please request this at the time of booking.
- Written Exam – Should you require additional time for the written exam due to medically diagnosed dyslexia or English is your second language, please inform the office at the of booking your exam that you require an extension.
- Re-takes – students are given one free retake for both the written and practical exam. Once you have confirmed the date of your retake, all further changes will incur a cost of £162.50 per examination component.
- If you fail to complete all of your assessments and / or submitt all required assignments & re-submissions two weeks before your written exam date, the school will cancel your written exam (and practical exam if booked), you will be eligible to pay for any future first written and practical exams taken.
- 23rd July (Saturday) 2022
- 18th September (Sunday) 2022
- 29th November (Tuesday) 2022
- 8th January (Sunday) 2023
- 6th August (Saturday) 2022
- 2nd October (Sunday) 2022
- 13th December (Tuesday) 2022
- 22nd January (Sunday) 2023
All exams are held at The Annexe. If the exam date you would like to book is full you can call the office to be added to a wait list on 0208 885 6062. This does not guarantee you a place on the desired exam date.
We have carried out a full risk assessment to ensure that the highest standards of safety are in place for everyone coming in to the school, the decisions were based on the location, the layout and how we could modify the interior set up so that it meets the new health and safety requirements.