(see our Terms & Conditions below)
|Initial payment £795.00 + VAT £159.00 = £954.00 - £500 (non refundable)
This initial fee includes:
- BTEC registration
- Home study course
- Marking of written assignments
- Final practical and written exams
- A practical clinical day in preparation for your exams
- Access to online student resource centre
- The ability to participate in student clinics and work experience, as well as event work
- The use of the NLSSM student library which includes books, periodicals and DVD's
- Regular student newsletters and job offers
Your practical schedule and fees will be determined after an interview and review of your training and work background - please submit a detailed summary to email@example.com
Depending on your qualification and continued experience, a training schedule will be offered. No two schedules are the same as they are based on you as an individual. Generally there will be minimum of 8 days on any given course at a rate of £185 per day inc VAT.
Please Note: If the commencement date of a course is less than two weeks (ten working days) away from time of payment, the full fee of the course will need to be received by the office. Deposits only will not be accepted.
Payments for our courses can be made via:
- WorldPay™ (2.3% will be added when paying your deposit with credit card or WorldPay)
- Bank Transfer
Bank Transfer Details:
Sort Code: 204545
Bank Account: 10840866
Please include your telephone number as part of your reference, if you have enough room include your surname when paying by bank transfer.
Please make payable to N.L.S.S.M. Ltd and sent to LYST, Unit 12, Town Hall Approach Road, Tottenham, London, N15 4RX
You can pay your fees for the course, minus the required deposit of £500.00 via standing order.
If you would like this option please mention it on your application form.
PLEASE NOTE: Your place on a Diploma or CPD Workshop will not be confirmed until your Payment (either deposit or full) has been confirmed.