If you're coming by public transport you can check your travel options using the Transport for London journey planner. Or you can create detailed directions for travelling by car or on foot using Google maps.
Transportation Options to our North London Annexe
- Tube: Seven Sisters on the Victoria Line
- Overground: South Tottenham
- Train: The National Express East Anglia services between Liverpool Street and Enfield Town or Cheshunt.
- Bus: W4, 41, 73, 123, 149, 230, 259, 279, 318, 341 all stop outside or very near to the college.
- Car: Paid parking can be found around the back of the Bernie Grant Art Centre (accessible off Phillip Lane) or at the Tottenham Green Leisure Centre.
Walking from Tube & Train (picture directions available)
- Once arriving on the platform at Seven Sisters underground look for the exit marked "High Road" and "Buses"
- On reaching the top of the escalator/stairs keep left and take Exit 1 to High Road and Buses out of the station
- On exiting the tube station walk straight ahead crossing the road at the traffic lights, there should be a music store on your left and a large Tesco's across the road on your right
- Continue to walk straight ahead, past a large building with red iron railings, you will pass by the college
- Continue keeping left up to where the road splits , this is Town Hall Approach Road
- There is a small park area set in between Town Hall Approach Road and the High Road
- Set slightly back on your left after the college is the Old Fire Station, the building with the large red doors
- There are a set of black gates between the Old Fire Station and the next large building which is the Town Hall
- Walk through the black gates to the far end where you will see the NLSSM sign outside the new building
- Go through the second set of black gates and press the intercom for either number 12 for the office. Please come up to the office first before your appointment